- Registration Open!
What people are saying...
← Previous Next →
“... is so good at explaining the diﬃcult. His experience with all these things is important. Thanks for the information”
“Great info....just what I was looking for!”
Subscribe to Learning DevCamp
“..is very knowledgeable and extremely entertaining. I attended 2 of his sessions in Utah and when I saw him speaking at this conference it was part of why I chose to attend in New Jersey. He is a huge asset to your conference.”
Learning DevCamp 2015 June 23 – 25 | Pre-Camp Courses June 22
Welcome to Learning DevCamp 2015 – Salt Lake City, Utah – June 23-25, 2015
Set at the University of Utah in the Wasatch mountains, Learning DevCamp 2015 is a learning event dedicated to teaching both corporate and public educators how to create online learning programs and/or content with the understanding that today’s instructional design and development revolves around instructor-led, online, and mobile platforms.
What can you expect from Learning DevCamp?
- Practical Field Knowledge and Skills for eLearning, mLearning, and Online Instruction
- New and Proven Development Tools and Processes
- Hands-On “You Build It” Classes – Requires Personal PC/Mac Laptop
- Experienced Instructors in eLearning, mLearning, and Instructional Design.
Learning DevCamp Event Information:
- Learning DevCamp June 23-25, 2015
- Full Conference Price – $999 ( $949 Early Bird special before June 5th, 2015).
- Pre-Camp Courses June 22, 2015 – $299 Day long hands-on training sessions.
- All Meals Included.
- Located at the University of Utah – University Guest House Conference Center
Learning DevCamp 2014 was a success. Here’s what some of our attendees had to say about last year’s event:
- “I love that this conference is so applicable to what we do every day. I also like that it’s small and intimate, and the speakers are so approachable/available.”
- “The careful crafting of sessions to cover so many relevant topics to help us make our online training more efficacious. I learned so much!”
- “The conference was the best “ever”! Thank you for all the planning and dedication to promoting online training design and development. I have used advanced actions, media tips, Captivate 8 new features, this week. Thank you for preparing such a great learning experience for us all!”