Hear What People Say…
Instructor Testimonials← Previous Next →
“... is so good at explaining the diﬃcult. His experience with all these things is important. Thanks for the information”
“Great info....just what I was looking for!”
“..is very knowledgeable and extremely entertaining. I attended 2 of his sessions in Utah and when I saw him speaking at this conference it was part of why I chose to attend in New Jersey. He is a huge asset to your conference.”
Learning DevCamp 2015 June 9 -11 | Pre-Camp Courses June 8
Welcome to Learning DevCamp 2015 – Salt Lake City, Utah
Set at the University of Utah in the Wasatch mountains, Learning DevCamp 2015 is a learning event dedicated to teaching both corporate and public educators how to create online learning programs and/or content with the understanding that today’s instructional design and development revolves around instructor-led, online, and mobile platforms.
What can you expect from Learning DevCamp?
- Practical Field Knowledge and Skills for eLearning, mLearning, and Online Instruction
- New and Proven Development Tools and Processes
- Hands-On “You Build It” Classes – Requires Personal PC/Mac Laptop
- Experienced Instructors in eLearning, mLearning, and Instructional Design.
Learning DevCamp Event Information:
- Learning DevCamp June 9-11, 2015
- Full Conference Price – $999 (look for early-bird specials when registrations open in Fall 2014)
- Pre-Camp Courses June 8, 2015 – Day long training sessions
$399$299 on tools and techniques.
- All Meals Included.
- Located at the University of Utah – University Guest House Conference Center