Are your training initiatives and strategy keeping up with the demands of work and the business? Many organizations are disrupting the way they deliver training – from being content-driven to a workflow-responsive mode. The strategy skips the costly and slow aspects of traditional training and elearning. In this session you will preview experiences shared on how to keep your training and learning efforts updated to respond to work demands.
- Learn how companies are disrupting their training and learning functions
- Gain insights on micro-sizing and inserting content in the workflow
- Review why most learning and training fail in micro-learning and what to do about it
- Examine challenges and opportunities for strategic Micro-Learning
- Obtain insights rapid and instant approaches to design and delivery of content
- Preview examples of Micro-Learning solutions