eLearning is everywhere. Unfortunately, most of today’s eLearning is nothing more than the dreaded “Death by PowerPoint” variety: boring presentations with terrible project flow, horrible graphics, poor design, and little or no learner engagement.
eLearning has been shown to be an effective part of any corporate training strategy. But how do you know that the eLearning you’re creating is effective? How can you ensure you’re not building an eLearning course that puts your learner to sleep? Attend this session and get your eLearning modules off on the right foot.
During this presentation, you will learn about:
- How to ensure Learner Buy-In
- The perfect length for an eLearning module and course
- How long it will take to create an eLearning course
- How to engage the Learner
- How to increase learner retention
- Best practices for adding visual assets to eLearning lessons