What is Learning DevCamp?
Set at the University of Utah in the Wasatch mountains, Learning DevCamp 2016 is a learning event dedicated to collaborating with both corporate and public educators on creating online learning programs and content. Our approach is simple. We work to present practical application of both instructional design theory and development tools/techniques.
- Learning DevCamp June 21-23, 2016
- Learning Story Summit June 20, 2016
- Full DevCamp Pass - $799 ($699 for each additional attendee)
- $699 DevCamp Pass and $599 for team members early-bird by March 4th, 2016
- Pre-Camp Courses June 20, 2016 - $199 Day long hands-on training sessions.
- All Meals Included.
- Located at the University of Utah - University Guest House Conference Center
What You Can Expect
- Practical Field Knowledge and Skills for eLearning, mLearning, and Online Instruction
- New and Proven Development Tools and Processes
- Hands-On "You Build It" Classes - Require Personal PC/Mac Laptop
- Experienced Instructors in eLearning, mLearning, and Instructional Design.